2 cups Self Rising Flour
3 Ripe Bananas
1 1/2 cups Sugar
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1/3 cup Heavy Cream- At Room Temperature
2 Large Eggs- At Room Temperature
PAM Baking Flavor
1 can Cream Cheese frosting
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 1 1/2 quart loaf pan with PAM. Set aside.
1. In a small bowl whisk together eggs, cream and oil until well combined. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, break up the banana and add sugar
3. Using a hand mixer, whip together until fluffy, about 1 minute. With the mixer on low, slowly pour in the wet ingredients and beat for 2 minutes.
4. Add the flour (I added 1/2 cup at a time) and continue beating for 2 minutes longer. DO NOT OVER BEAT! Pour into the loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until inserted wooden toothpicks comes out clean. Set aside to cool for an hour.
5. Once the banana bread is cool, break it up into a large bowl.
6. Mix in frosting mix well. The consistency should be almost like a thick, crumbly dough
7. Rll into 1-2 inch balls. As your rolling, press the dough together to make sure its compacted tightly- you don’t want them falling apart later on! If your hand gets super sticky, just dab a little warmer on them and continue rolling.
Freeze for about 2 hours, or until the balls are cool and hard melt candy wafers and dip and decorate