2 Tbsp – ¼ cup cinnamon
⅓ – ½ cup brown sugar
⅓ – ½ cup granulated sugar
¼ – ⅓ cup flour
1 lb pizza dough of your choice
½ cup melted butter/margarin
1. Preheat oven to 375° or as directed on packaging.
2. Combine cinnamon, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a shallow baking dish.
3. Sprinkle flour on a flat surface for easy rolling and to prevent sticking.
4. Roll out dough with a little flour on rolling pin into a rectangle, measuring ⅛ – ¼-inch in thickness.
5. Brush butter/margarine all over both sides of dough with pastry/basting brush.
6. Cut dough into long, vertical strips about ½-inch wide. Then cut long strips in half.
7. Take two strips and crisscross from one end to the other. Press ends together to prevent coming apart. Repeat with remaining strips.
8. Completely coat twists in cinnamon, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
9. Bake on non-stick baking sheet in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Let cool. Serves 10-12.