1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
2 tablespoons water
2 (8 ounce) packages (tubes) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 medium bell pepper
1 cup salsa
3 cups lettuce, shredded
1 medium tomatoes
1/4 cup onions, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup pitted ripe black olives (optional)
sour cream (optional)
InstructionsPreheat oven to 375°F.
1. Cook ground beef (and onion) in large skillet over medium heat 7-9 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Stir in taco seasoning mix, cheese and water.
4. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
5. Arrange triangles in a circle on Classic Round Pizza Stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward outside. (There should be a 5 inch diameter opening in center.)
6. Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangles.
7. Pull up each triangle tip over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered).
Bake at 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Shred lettuce and chop tomato, onion, olives, and bell pepper (if desired).
If you want to do something fancy, scoop out a bell pepper and fill with salsa and put into center of ring.
Add your toppings to top of ring and finish with more shredded cheese and sour cream.