Pork Tenderloin - Crock Pot (Slow Cooker)
This slow cooker pork tenderloin is simmered in a garlic and herb gravy and produces perfect results every time. An easy crock pot dinner that the whole family will love.
Ingredients2 tablespoons olive oil divided use
2 pork tenderloins approximately 2 1/4 lbs total
salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Instructions1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
2. Season the pork tenderloins on all sides with the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Cut the pork tenderloins in half if needed to fit into your slow cooker.
3. Sear the pork for 5-6 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
4. Place the pork in a slow cooker.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, chicken broth, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and garlic.
6. Pour the sauce over the pork. Cover the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, or HIGH for 4 hours.
7. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a plate; cover with foil to keep warm.
8. Pour the liquid from the slow cooker into a pot. Heat the pot over medium heat and bring the sauce to a simmer.
9. Mix the cornstarch with 1/4 cup of cold water. Add the cornstarch to the pot and bring to a boil.
10. Cook for 1 minute, or until sauce has just thickened.
11. Add the butter to the pot and stir until melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
12. Slice or shred your pork and pour the sauce over the top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
If you're short on time, you can skip browning the meat and simply season your pork and add it straight to the slow cooker.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
Calories 318 cal
From: Dinner at the Zoo online recipes