Ingredients2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 overripe banana, mashed
Instructions1. Preheat oven 350.
2. Lightly greased 9x5 loaf pan.
3. Cream butter, brown sugar. Add eggs, banana, well blend.
4. Mix flour, baking powder, salt.
5. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture. Stir just to moisten.
6. Pour batter into loaf pan.
7. Bake 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick at center comes out clean.
8. Let cool in pan 10 min, turn out to wire rack.