Ingredients1-1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/6 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup warm water
Instructions1. Combine flour, salt and baking powder, mix well.
2. Add oil and water, mix at medium speed for 1 minute or or when it comes together to form a ball.
3. Mix at low speed for 1 minute or until dough is smooth.
4. Divide into 8 piece, form into ball and flatten.
5. Rest 15 minutes, cover with towel.
6. Roll out into flat rounds.
7. Cook about 1 minute over medium-high heat pan, turn over 30 seconds. (adjust temp to reach approx. time - target soft tortilla with some brown spots)
8. Wipe pan if flour accumulates.
9. Serve warm now, or store in zipper bag for 24 hr, or freeze indefinitely with parchment paper in-between.