3 Oz Sugar (caster sugar, superfine)
2 Tbsp Warm Water
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Confectioner's Sugar for Dusting
Jam, Whipped Cream, Fruits as desired
Instructions1. Preheat oven 375 degrees.
2. 9x12 pan, line with parchment paper, brush with melted butter, dust with flour.
3. Whisk egg, sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add water, vanilla.
5. Sift in flour in batches, fold with spoon.
6. Pour in pan, bake 12-15 min until springy and edges shrunk.
7. Spread our parchment paper, dust with sugar, turn pan over onto sugar paper, remove pan and paper from bottom.
8. Cover with damp towel, let cool.
9. Spread filling 1" margin all sides.
10. Roll away from you, sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.