Creamy Beef Pasta
Ingredients8 oz pasta, boiled w/ salt, drained
1 lb ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tbsp flour
2 cups beef stock
15 oz tomato sauce
3/4 cup heavy cream (sub 1 butter : 3 milk)
6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
Instructions1. Cook pasta.
2. Large skillet, olive oil, cook ground beef, drain excess fat.
3. Large skillet, garlic, Italian seasoning, beef stock, flour, whisk.
4. Add tomato sauce, bring to boil, simmer 6-8 min to thicken.
5. Add pasta, beef, heavy cream, 2 min.
6. Salt & pepper to taste.
7. Add cheese to melt, 2 min.
8. Serve immediately.