All tags austria Brazil cambodia Chinese fish germany Healthy italy khmer Korea Mexico oman Peru savory Soup spain spicy sweet Thai Traditional USA
Tortilla de patatas
This is a very typical Spanish dish, it´s like a thick omelette with potatoes and onion. Some people add chorizo, or some kind of vegetable but the traditional one is just potatoes, onions and eggs.
pinch of salt
Instructions1. Cut the potatoes in slices
2. Fry the potatoes with not so hot olive oil
3. Fry the onion
4. In a bowl, pour the onions the potatoes and the eggs and the pinch of salt
5. heat a tbspoon of olive oil on a large skillet
6. Pour the potato mixture in the skillet and cook for about 15 mins.
7. Inverse the tortilla using a large plate and cook 6 minutes on the other side.
Your tortilla is ready!!!!! a comer!!