Ingredients1 cup butter
2-1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 cup flour
Instructions1. butter, soften, beat.
2. add powdered sugar in batches, beat.
3. add eggs, vanilla, salt, beat.
4. add flour, beat.
5. knead into dough. chill half. cut half into 6 pcs small to large.
6. use gloves.
7. knead in food coloring - purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red.
8. purple - roll into stick, others flatten and wrap around.
9. plastic wrap, chill 30 min.
10. slice lengthwise.
11. non-colored dough, half, wrap around half length-slice, chill 30 min.
12. slice across, bake 350F 20min.
To keep cookies soft, keep in ziploc with a slice of bread.