No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Ingredients• 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
• 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
• 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
• Extra frozen whipped topping, for garnish (optional)
• Ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
Instructions1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture evenly into graham cracker crumb crust, smoothing out the top.
2. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
3. To serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and cinnamon, if desired.